Hoppípolla | OOTD & short update

4:38 PM




Dress: Gina Tricot

I’m literally writing this while just having 8 mins of time (actually less haha), and my boyfriend will be angry at me for coming late probably haha

Today Berlin finally gave us a sunny day, with some beautiful warm weather, that wasn’t too warm (just perfect). I am drinking so much water, and despite some people could still think it’s not healthy to drink up to 3 liters or more, it actually helps for so many things: faster digestion, beautiful skin full of light, more energy than ever and happiness! You don’t believe me when I list all this incredible things, that are given just by something so simple and that everybody could get? Well, sometimes are the simple things that open our eyes! Give it a try and come back to tell me how it was :)

This dress is a super comfy dress from Gina Tricot, which I got a month ago during the sales (5 euros for this pretty thing!). 
I know it may not seem like a happy color, but the lighter shades of grey give me tranquillity! And I do believe it suits me quiet well..


Okay, now time to run, for real haha 

see you on the next post! Be happy, be kind to each other

Love,


Polly





You Might Also Like

0 commenti