ALBANIA - DEC 2015

5:07 PM

This gallery of photos will be a bit smaller that the Italian one (check it HERE if you haven't already!) but it was purely a family related trip, so I just took some photos the days I went off to take a look at the surrounding...
Even if italian is my first language, I was born in Tirana, and I find Albania a beautiful country. Maybe not too known and maybe not the most touristic country on Earth, but I appreciate every angle, even if it changes every year more and more. 


So now I let you to the photos of Tirana and Durrës, the capital and one of the main cities!

Love,

Polly

















You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. i love these photos,and i think that they are art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha maybe not really art, but thank you :)

      Delete