Can't help but smiling | OOTD

5:08 PM















Hat: Forever21
Top: Bershka
Skirt: Thrifted and DIYed


Finally this year has come to an end, and I don’t say finally because I hated it or something, but because sometimes it just feels good to turn the page to something new.. although we shouldn’t need the first of January for that haha

I wanted to say goodbye to this 2015 with an outfit as you can see, hoping that this 2016, that sounds a bit scary but in a good way, will be full of freshness and that I’ll be surrounded by things that will be closer to the image i have in my mind always more.
Oh, and a new thing is also the computer I’m actually using to write this post, my new MacBook Air… and this could maybe also mean something done on youtube in a near future :D Let’s just see!

I hope you’ll have a great New Years Eve, and if not, remember that is just a day as another and that you’ll have other opportunity to shine.

Love,

Polly





You Might Also Like

0 commenti