I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks

5:20 PM







Lace Shirt: H&M
Skater Skirt: Bershka

An all black look after all this time.. These days I'm just wearing floral prints 'cause i'm trying to call this spring that's really too late!! :(
The shirt is a lace shirt, and I find it so pretty because is delicate and classy. The only particular thing is that it's a peplum shirt, and you guys cannot see it because I actually put it all under this skater skirt to make it look a simple lace top.. Peplum clothes are not really good for me,I don't think I've got the body to wear them! If you're saying "so, why did you buy it??", I don't know haha
The title is a phrase from Nirvana's song "heart-shaped box", I just listened to two of their albums yesterday and get obsessed again with this classic.







You Might Also Like

0 commenti