I fink u freeky and I like you a lot

4:58 PM










Crop Top: Bershka
Shorts: 6KS*

After all this time, I found some really great vintage shorts.. finally, I'd say! These are from 6KS, a cool site with all cute clothes for every style, so if you like my style go and take a look (here) and you'll love it. I took an L, but I forgot I lost some weight (I had to take an M) so I added the belt. 
I made this simple combo just because I thought that to create a nice outfit you don't actually have to exceed, and as I said in another post, I'm trying to get back to basics.. sometimes you just need it. Also, my love for high waisted clothes is growing so fast I cannot control it anymore haha
The first pic, you MUST know who they are. Die Antwoord, one of the best bands ever, made a new album and I'm in love with them <3




You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Nice pieces and cool outfit
    Great photshoot anyway
    Nice work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html

    ReplyDelete