Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?

7:40 PM


(Kandinsky, "Couple riding")


So, hello guys! Different post today, and I don't even know how many of you will read this post 'cause it's not all about fashion, but I'll try to be less boring I can :)
I love fashion, I love colours, I adore art, I love music.. I really like to share everything with everyone, it's awesome when you find people who think like you and like what you like! But even to know new people with a different point of view, why not.
Well, I don't know how it will be, but to be a real "blogger" ( I don't pretend it, you know, but just because I'm loving blogging and sharing) I need a real facebook page. Obviusly, you can add me to my personal account if you want, that's not a problem for me at the moment!

I finally get into this project.. If you like my posts, photos, ideas and everything, like my new FB page HERE so that I can start sharing more of me with you. 



Hope to see you there <3









You Might Also Like

0 commenti